Cresson, Pa. – Five Mount Aloysius alumni have been selected as “20 Under 40” by the Altoona Mirror and the Blair County Chamber of Commerce. Selections are made based on entrepreneurial spirit, business success, and community service intended to better the region.
“We’re so proud that 25% of this year’s list are Mounties,” said Mount Aloysius College President John McKeegan. “Combining education, service and leadership are at our core. These and many other alumni around the world continue to exemplify the Mount Aloysius ideal.”
Individuals nominated for the list must be younger than 40 and live or work in Blair County. This is the 13th year of the “20 Under 40” list.
The five alumni named to the 2020 “20 Under 40” are:
- Amy Boyer of Claysburg, who earned her associate’s degree in legal studies;
- Holly Blair-Kiss of Altoona, who earned her associate’s degree in legal studies and her paralegal certificate;
- Kate Leamer of Altoona, who earned her MBA in accounting;
- Jamie Russell of Duncansville, who earned her associate’s degree; and
- Adam Walters of Altoona, who earned his bachelor’s degree in accounting.